Digital Age Solution’s Verkada Security Camera offering now includes License Plate Recognition (LPR).
This innovative solution goes beyond being able to see a license plate on your security camera footage. LPR reads the license plates and keeps a database of license plates that have been recorded. So, you can view a list of license plates that entered your property.
Taking it one step beyond that, LPR allows customers to search for a specific or even a partial license plate and see every time that vehicle was seen entering and exiting the property or area under surveillance.
LPR joins the standard Actionable Data Insights available through Verkada’s Command Console. The other Actionable Data Insights include:
- People Search
- Search for individuals using clothing color and appearance
- Access all footage of detected individuals across cameras
- Upload image of individual to find all relevant footage
- Vehicle Search
- Find vehicle(s) of interest using color, body type, or make
- Motion Plotting
- See real-time activity across your Floor Plans
- Track motion occurring throughout your site with live heat maps
- Respond quickly to incidents with insights into where activity is happening
- Smart Object Counting
- Identify the number of people or vehicles in frame
- Bounding boxes quickly highlight person or vehicle
- Number indicators appear as users scroll over footage
- Receive alerts if the number of people in an area exceeds a given number
- Heat Maps
- Create on-demand visualizations of space utilization
- Plot movement of people and vehicles
- Evaluate high-traffic areas across different time periods
Michael Kuster opened Digital Age Solution in 2005 after managing Information Technology for various government agencies for many years. Before taking on this venture full-time, he operated a web site design and hosting company, KusterNet, for a decade. After being asked by web site customers to manage and maintain their computers, KusterNet became Digital Age Solution.
Mike maintains a hands-on, active role in the management and delivery of service to customers at Digital Age Solution. Rather than sitting behind a desk, he can often be found running cable on telephone poles, fixing computers on-site, and providing one-on-one support to customers.
Mike lives in Walkersville, Maryland with his wife and three children. He actively serves as a volunteer and board member for several non-profits including 4-H, Federated Charities, and the Town of Walkersville.