Hosted PBX and VoIP
You want reliable, high-quality phone systems that simply work. And with your business in a constant state of change, sometimes simple suffers. But today, transforming your phone system is simple regardless of your business—whether you have one employee or 500.
- Dissolve costs of traditional phone closets
- Full PBX capabilities utilizing easy interface
- Low monthly phone bills (including VoIP services)
- Future-proof your phone systems
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help drastically improve your communication processes and business productivity. Our software and services enable you to access your account and seamlessly incorporate our high-value cloud communication services.
- Mobility: Access the information you need (internet connection required).
- Manageability: Small to mid-sized businesses can provide a simplified, service to compete more effectively with the competition.
- Multi-User: Large groups of workers or customers can collaborate on discussions or share resources, helping to maximize your budget.
- Scalability: With the constant change in technology, scalability is huge in today’s business world and with UC, your services can be provided on a per-customer basis, cutting down unnecessary costs.
- Disaster Recovery: Your business can rest easy in a server emergency with the use of UC, where your data can be backed-up for rapid recovery.
We offer SIP Trunking (virtual phone utilizing broadband access connection) solutions for any sized-business—whether you’re a small business looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP or a mid-sized business looking for business continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited or metered calling plans, we help you save up to 40% over traditional telephone lines.
Virtual Auto Attendant
& Mobile VoIP
Get unlimited auto attendants, extensions, and mailboxes— all configured to meet your exact requirements. You’ll be able to utilize an unlimited combination of IP desk phones and softphones, while seamlessly integrating your call flow with your wireless technologies.
Our Contact Center (CC) solution is an evolution of call center functionalities. Over time, your organization’s needs for customer engagement have likely increased in scope. Previously, customers only had voice channels for real-time communications with businesses, so call centers only needed voice capabilities. As customers’ options for communications have expanded to email, live chat, and text, call centers need to respond accordingly by offering those same channels as means of modern customer engagement. This demand spurred the evolution of our Contact Center customer engagement platform.
We’ve created several plugins and applications to help you such as click to dial, screen pops, call logging, and presence. The Operator console delivers all this and live visibility into your account for call control, call parking, visual voicemails and much more.