- Provides high quality cloud based solutions
- Provides 99.9998% Up-time with Redundant Clouds in Diverse Geographic Locations
- Utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities
- Costs less up front and over time vs. traditional premise
- Future proofs your communications system
- The flexibility to scale up or down as your needs change
- An effective, intuitive user interface
- Leading application integration – Salesfore.com, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Total control, right from your fingertips (through desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Limitless call routing features for optimal productivity
Hosted PBX and VoIP
You want reliable, high-quality phone systems that simply work. And with your business in a constant state of change, sometimes simple suffers. But today, transforming your phone system is simple regardless of your business—whether you have one employee or 500.
- Dissolve costs of traditional phone closets
- Full PBX capabilities utilizing easy interface
- Low monthly phone bills (including VoIP services)
- Future-proof your phone systems
Unified Communications (UC) is the seamless integration of voice, presence, chat, data, applications, and other technologies that help drastically improve your communication processes and business productivity. Our software and services enable you to access your account and seamlessly incorporate our high-value cloud communication services.
- Mobility: Access the information you need (internet connection required).
- Manageability: Small to mid-sized businesses can provide a simplified, service to compete more effectively with the competition.
- Multi-User: Large groups of workers or customers can collaborate on discussions or share resources, helping to maximize your budget.
- Scalability: With the constant change in technology, scalability is huge in today’s business world and with UC, your services can be provided on a per-customer basis, cutting down unnecessary costs.
- Disaster Recovery: Your business can rest easy in a server emergency with the use of UC, where your data can be backed-up for rapid recovery.
We offer SIP Trunking (virtual phone utilizing broadband access connection) solutions for any sized-business—whether you’re a small business looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP or a mid-sized business looking for business continuity, disaster recovery, and unlimited or metered calling plans, we help you save up to 40% over traditional telephone lines.
Virtual Auto Attendant & Mobile VoIP
Get unlimited auto attendants, extensions, and mailboxes— all configured to meet your exact requirements. You’ll be able to utilize an unlimited combination of IP desk phones and softphones, while seamlessly integrating your call flow with your wireless technologies.
We’ve created several plugins and applications to help you such as click to dial, screen pops, call logging, and presence. The Operator console delivers all this and live visibility into your account for call control, call parking, visual voicemails and much more.